Monday, July 30, 2007

Finally Florida!


"Open up!!!" That's what Samuel was thinking when we were at the St. Marks Light House.
It was so hot there! That's why Samuel's face is so red.


Oh no! Nicole please don't throw my Daddy into the Alligators! This is Nicole getting back at Daddy for throwing her in many years ago! :)

Daddy, Papa Bo, and Momma in Apalachicola.

Mom making sure Samuel doesn't go swimming like he wanted to! Outside of the restaurant there were docks and Samuel loved running away and trying to dive in to the water!

Samuel loved playing on the beach in the sand! Here Samuel is trying to throw sand in my face!

"Oh my! I am so sleepy! I think I need a nap!"

Almost all my sisters. Only missing one, maybe next year we will all be together!

Here is the first picture of me and Casey in a while. Somehow there are tons of pictures of Samuel alone or Samuel with one of us but not one just the two of us. It was a wonderful night on the pretty beach. After picture time we all went out to eat at a little hole-in-the-wall place that had great food but horrible service!

Nicole got to come with us which was great! We don't get to see her that much and I miss seeing her every summer!

Alle and Samuel loved playing together in the giant sand box. I think Samuel wanted to hit Alle with the shovel, but I would not let that happen.Peek-a-boo! Samuel thought it was great fun to look down at everyone from way up!



Best friends!

Here is the picture of Samuel trying out the water. He didn't really like being in the water with out a float but he still got to hold on to me.

Yeah! The beach is great! Samuel really liked to sit in the wake and play with shells. It was a fun filled week that was very exhausting!

2 comments:

Gale said...

Ah, the memories! What fun to have the babies at the beach. And next year we'll have Magdalena too! YAY! The pictures are great!

Rebekah and Petr said...

YAY!FL pics. It looks like your time so super fun - next summer we're gonna have a blast with two 2-year olds :)