Friday, March 02, 2007

Busy, I'm very very busy

Well, we have been so busy doing such important things! We have been playing in the car seat, hanging out with Alle Girl, rocking out in my rocking chair, going to the park with Mom and Dad on my 11 month birthday, and going to visit Oma, Opa, and Uncle Steve.

Last week Alle, Courtney, and Mimi came over a couple times once they didn't stay long...just long enough to share the rocking chair. Samuel didn't find this very fun. I guess I haven't done a good job teaching him to share. But you really can't blame him because he was getting in his first molars. I can't say that I would be that happy either.


The other time that week they came to walk with us to the park. We didn't start walking until a little past 6pm so by the time we got there it was almost dark. But it was fun to get to see Alle swing for the first time. She thought it was just as much fun as Samuel had told her it would be. By the time we started to walk back it was dark. Mimi didn't like this one bit and Samuel got a little sad but all and all it was fun and good exercise!


On Samuel's 11 month birthday Dad and Mom took him to the park. That was the first time Dad had come with us and oh what fun we had! We went really fast and high in the swings! Slide down the slides, which Samuel really likes now. When it was time to go Dad walked and Samuel and I drove. Dad thought he could beat us but we proved him wrong! We won by a landslide! After we got home Samuel and I needed ice cream so we went out and got a vanilla Frosty with Oreo pieces. It was perfect! I think Samuel had a great day.


1 comment:

Gale said...

Wow! Samuel has really been busy! I am hoping he can fit his Gigi into his schedule next week for another trip to the park! Pencil me in! Love you!