Sunday, October 14, 2007

Chucky Cheese


Last month Casey and I took Samuel to 
Chucky Cheese with Courtney, Chris, and Alle
The big Chucky was a little frightening to
Samuel and Alle.  They would not let go of
Casey.

Even though Samuel was afraid of Chucky
he loved the games and rides!  He ran all around
the place and wanted to get on all of the things.
His favorite was this car he kept going back to it
wanting to ride it again.

Samuel and Dad playing.  I think Casey had as much
fun as Samuel playing the video games.  We got 15
tokens so Samuel and I used 7 and Dad got the rest to
play.  Samuel and I didn't see Casey again until the
tokens were gone. :)  I think we will return again soon!

2 comments:

Rebekah and Petr said...

I agree with the kids that Chucky is scary...and Magdalena is in total agreement with Samuel about that car. Looks like that place is fun for everyone!

AuntieBizbef said...

Oh man...I love that place. If you ever need some time off from being mom, I'm sure me and Uncle Jonathan (wat is samuel and magda supposed to be calling him now?! we've changed it too many times!
) wouldn't mind taking him there ;)But, ya...Chucky is pretty creepy since he just moves automatically. It was better when I was little and they actually acted things out instead of having a dumb tv.